To listening to the blog post “Learn To Be Your Best Self By Answering These 50 Questions” over readng it click the play button below.
If you want to be your best self, you need to first figure out how to become your best self. Yeah I know that sounds complicated but the downside to so many people’s lives and what holds them back from being their best is that they have no idea what they are doing, where they are going, and how they are going to get there.
If you watch my level up video below I have seen the good and I have seen the bad and I have changed a whole bunch because I know that it was not enough to just want a better life with no action. But what caused my life to change from being pointless, broke, and in a place that I did not want to be is that I had to ask myself the tough questions and make a change based on those questions. Also, subscribe to my channel by clicking here.
This is why I am going to tell you how to become your best self by giving you 50 questions to ask yourself about career, your future, relationships, happiness, and life. Being your best self is ideally being happy in all areas of your life. No, you may not be happy every single moment of the day BUT you should overall be happy with your life or at least be making strides toward becoming happy with your life and that my dear is the key to being your best self in a nutshell. Also, check out my blog on how to do a self-assessment on where you are in life (that is brutally honest) and where you can improve by clicking here. Now let us get into it, shall we?
Be Your Best Self ~ How To Become Your Best Self In Life?
These 10 questions are designed for you to determine how to become your best self in your life overall and to help you figure out where you are lacking, what you love, and how you can get more of what you want in life.
1 What do I hate about my life and how can I change it?
2. What do I love about my life and how can I get more of it?
3. What do I feel like my life is missing?
4. Where do I want to be in the next year and what actions can I take to get there?
5. Are there people in my life that bring me down, make me doubt myself, and hold me back from what I want?
6. What areas of my life can I improve in?
7. What holds me back from going after the things that I want?
8. What are limiting beliefs do I need to let go?
9. What steps can I take to believe in myself more?
10. What people, places, things, or habits do I need to get rid of?
In addition to answering these questions, I would also check out the blog on how to get a better life a year from now just click here. It is great to answer questions about changing your life by teaching you to come up with goals and action steps you can take daily to reach those goals. Also check out my video below.
Be Your Best Self In The Future
A great future is made up of the things and the actions that we put forth today. How can you ever be a doctor or lawyer in the future if you don’t set a goal to go to medical or law school? In the counseling field, we use something called a miracle questions that ask you to think of your life in the future in detail.
It could be where you live, how often you want to travel, what kind of house you live in. That way you will have a goal of what you need to do to get the things you see in your future life. A major flaw that people have when it comes to future questions is that they may know the life they want BUT they never figure out how to get there.
Thus, their dreams always remain in the future about what they will one day do without knowing how they will actually do it. So, the following 10 questions are to help you figure out how to be your best self in the future by knowing what you want your future to be and how you can get there.
11. If I could have my perfect life in the future what would it be? (Try to be as specific as possible)
12. What steps am I taking to reach my goals for the future?
13. What do I feel holds me back from reaching my ideal life?
14. What actions can I take to remove the limitations I feel hold me back from that life?
15. Do I prioritize myself, my goals, and what I want?
16. Am I doing all that I can to move toward that ideal life?
17. Do I take daily actions toward the goals I want to reach in the future?
18. How can I improve my daily routines to be more efficient at becoming my best self and having my best life?
19. Who inspires me the most and why?
20. How did that person or people who inspired me get to where they are today, how can I learn from what they did?
Be Your Best Self By Finding Your Best Career
A career can be many things. It can be a cooperate job or it can be an entrepreneur only you can decide what is best for you and these questions will help you do that. Also, I highly suggest you check out my blog on how to find the best career based on your personality type by clicking here. And feel free to watch my video below on how to find your God-given purpose and make money at it.
Before we get into the questions, I want you to ponder the phrase “If you do something that you love, it will never seem like work?” Even though I do what I love, and it does seem like work I can work and become good at it because I love it and so I work hard at it thus becoming more successful. My point is to be your best self you must be able to utilize your unique sets of gifts and talents (check out my blog here) in your career and that is the key to having a successful career and having a career that makes you happy.
21. What do I love doing?
22. What do other people tell me I am good at?
23. How can I turn what I love doing into a career?
24. Am I afraid to attain a certain level of success?
25. If I could be anything in the world, what would I be?
26. Is where I am at in my career going to lead me to where I want to go?
27. What do I want my career life to be like? (Do you want to travel, network, meet people, have weekends off, have passive income)
28. What changes can I start doing today to move into my ideal career?
29. Do I have the skills I need to move into the career that I want?
30. How can I get the skills that I need to have the career that I want?
Be Your Best Self And How To Have Your Best Relationships
I always encourage women to be their best selves in relationships and know that a relationship is not just going to define your happiness, but it should add on to the happy life you already have. Ideally, a good relationship is two complete people coming together to form a better relationship. So, in these questions not only are they geared toward having a good relationship but also you know how to be your best self in a relationship so you can attract someone who is also their best self. Also watch my video down below.
31. What has been the problem as to why my past relationships did not work out?
32. Do I have toxic patterns that ruin my relationships?
33. Am I happy and content on my own?
34. What kind of relationship do I feel I deserve?
35. Is there any healing that needs to take place in me that prevents me from having a healthy relationship?
36. If I could describe my ideal partner who would that person be?
37. Am I the type of person that can attract my ideal partner? (For example, if you want someone who is ambitious are you yourself ambitious. You must be what you want in a partner).
38. If I am in a relationship now, does it make me happy, and is it what I want?
39. Do I have a type that I keep getting into relationships with and does that type work out for me?
40. What are some positive ways I can put myself out there to find a good relationship? (Also check out my blog on where to meet successful men).
If you are a single woman then I highly encourage you to check out my book for single women “Fix It Jesus For single Women Only” by clicking here to buy it.
How To Be Your Best Self By Becoming Your Best Self By Becoming Happy
You only get one life and although went want to find joy in our relationships, our careers, and our goals life is not just about that. They can add to our happiness, but you have to think about what will really make you happy. What hobbies, activities, and life goals do you want to have in your life that you feel will make you happy. Some people want children to make them happy and some do not.
But the point is, the last thing you want to do is to realize that you want children but prioritize your career so much that when one day you look up and it is too late to have children because you never prioritized that part of your life because you were too focused on career.
And you were unaware that having children one day would make you happy (just an example). That is why learning how to be your best self is learning to have a balanced life and never leaning on one part of your life thinking it will bring you fulfillment only to find that it didn’t.
41. What am I afraid to do, but really want to do?
42. If I could travel anywhere in the world, where would I go?
43. What is most important to me and how can I get it in my life?
44. How can I create more positive life experiences?
45. Am I making time to do what I love and do what makes me happy?
46. What are the top 25 things on my bucket list?
47. What are 5 things I need to do more of that bring me enjoyment?
48. Do I feel I deserve to be happy?
49. What is my idea of being happy?
50. What do I feel I can do that will bring me more of my idea of happiness?
Alright, so these are the 50 questions that will help you and teach you how to be your best self and I recommend you read them, answer them, and review them often. If you know someone who can use this post then share it with them.
Be the first to comment