To listen to the blog post “Learn How To Be Loved & What May Be Holding You Back” over reading it then click the play button below.
Most people don’t know how to be loved. Especially when it comes to women. This can be for many reasons but mainly come down to this.
- So many women are so busy trying to prove, do, overdo, OR are so desperate that they just accept whatever and are stuck in an endless cycle of giving love over receiving it.
- And there are those women who are so broken due to low self-esteem, codependency, or people tearing them down that they do not feel worthy of love and therefore they do not even know how to be loved by someone simply because they feel they don’t deserve it.
And for those women I have a special message for you on my video down below that you can watch, and also don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking here.
1. First, How To Be Loved By Someone You Need To Be A Person That People Want To Love
I have said it and I will say it again. You have to be a healed person in order to know how to be loved properly. If you come into a relationship with a lot of issues (which I have a blog post on) then you will make it hard for the other person to love you. Because it is too much of a burden on them to try to cope with themselves and then try to FIX all of your issues on top of it. Which is not their responsibility which I talk about in my video below, why another person should not complete you. That is also an excerpt from my book for single women Fix It Jesus For Single Women Only which you can click here to buy.
Being a Person People Want To Love Means:
- Being nice, not argumentative, or needy.
- Being able to control your emotions and not lashing out at your partner through emotional or physical abuse.
- Feeling like it is someone else’s job to do and be everything for you.
You can also check out my video below on how to be on your grown woman status. If you want to get to a HEALTHY place and make it easy for someone to love you then you need to check all the boxes in this video.
2. Second, How To Be Loved By Someone Is To Feel Worthy Of Love
If you keep telling yourself that you are ugly and that no one’s ever gonna love and want you then that is exactly what you are going to get. Please do not expect someone to give you love when that is not even what you feel for yourself. Get to a place where you have high self-esteem and high self-love for yourself. Because that will send off a subconscious message to other people that you deserve to be loved the SAME way you love yourself or better.
3. How To Be Loved By Someone ~ Normalize That You Deserve Love
I want to tell you a story. I once knew a woman who was in a toxic relationship. She was the toxic part. This was the first man that ever treated her right and when they broke up, years later she is still talking about her soul mate who has gone forever and refused to move on. The issue with this is that this woman felt that this was the ONLY man ever that could give her love because she was so used to a toxic type of love. But you need to normalize that you deserve love, men who are in a relationship with you SHOULD love you. That is a requirement, not optional.
Now my friend is stuck in an endless cycle of wishing for a man that is gone because she feels no one will treat her the same. When really he just treated her like a real boyfriend should treat his girlfriend. To remedy this, it is best to always tell yourself that you will accept nothing less than what you deserve and normalize feeling that way. And normalize that there are plenty of people out there who are willing to give it to you.
4. How To Be Loved By Someone ~ Receive Love
- The best way to be loved by someone is to receive love from someone. How many times has someone given you a compliment and you brush it off instead of just receiving it and saying thank you?
- How many times have you told someone that they do not have to get anything for your birthday or to not make a big deal over something that you have accomplished? That is the opposite of being loved.
You can read my blog here about the meaning of love and you can also check out my video below about love. But understand that love is more than just saying “I Love You.” It is an act, and you have to be open to receiving the acts of love that people or even your partner gives you every day AND feel that you are worth getting love in that form and then some. The book the 5 Love Languages Is An excellent book to help you learn this.
Those are the top tips on how to be loved by someone. If you know someone who may need to read this post then go ahead and share it with them. Also don’t forget to check out my book for single women by clicking here.
Be the first to comment