If you are looking for chic, fashionable, and affordable office dresses for women then you have come to the right place. In this post, I am going to give you 5 fashionable work dresses and each outfit is super affordable. After all, who wants to walk in the office looking all plain and blending into the crowd. I don’t.
If you are a professional woman it is time to flaunt a little by having some amazing office dresses and outfits that really show you off as a classy, upscale professional woman. You never know when you may want to go to an after-work event, happy hour, or even a date. So it is best to step into the office prepared for whatever may throw your way. Let’s get into shall we?
post contains affiliate links
Office Dresses #1 ~ Brighten Up Your Day
I don’t know about you but whenever I wear bright colors my day automatically feels a little bit better and a little bit brighter. The dress is a solid color which is more of a signature piece but then you can spice the outfit up with shoes, jewelry, and a purse. Accessorizing well is always the secret to making a plain outfit less plain. This is more of a spring and summer outfit unless you live somewhere that it is warm all year round like Miami. But you can always add a jacket, coat, or blazer over this dress when it is colder outside.
Get this outfit.
- MUXXN Women’s Retro 1950s Style Sleeveless Slim Business Pencil Dress (click here to buy) $29.99
- Reindee Lusion Womens High Stiletto Heels Pumps Music Note Printed Pointed Toe Sexy Shoes $25.99
- ZJFZML Womens PU Leather Envelope Clutch with Chain Strap Printing Cross body Bag (Click to buy) $22.99
- AMYJANE Vintage Statement Jewelry Set (Click here to buy) $29.99
Office Dresses #2 The Queen Of Hearts
In case you are scared of wearing bold colors then this could be a great option for you. This dress is mostly black but it still has the pop of color at the bottom so that you can stand out. What I love about this dress is that it is long sleeve and so it is pretty versatile and can be worn all year round. In colder weather, you can put on black tights and a coat and you have the perfect winter office outfit as well.
Get this outfit
- HOMEYEE Women’s Elegant Patchwork Sheath Sleeveless Business Dress (Click to buy) $25.99
- JENN ARDOR Stiletto High Heel Shoes for Women (Click to buy) $22.99
- Funky Junque’s Square Box Clutch Chain Strap Crossbody Purse Evening Handbag Bag (Click to buy) $34.99
- Women’s Simulated Faux Three Multi-Strand Pearl Statement Necklace and Earrings (Click to buy) Set $10.99
Office Dresses ~ #3 Plain & Plaid
So this outfit is not that plain but I also understand that some of the above outfits maybe a little eccentric for some people. I love pattern mixing, colors, and standing out. But if you want a more tamed look but still not be super bland then this dress is perfect. I had the stripped looked but it is a bit more conservative. Which can also be perfect for a more conservative workplace.
Get this outfit
- DRESSTELLS Women’s Vintage Tea Dress Prom Swing Cocktail Party Dress with Cap-Sleeves (Click to buy) $27.99
- Lucksender Fashion T Strap Bows Womens Platform High Heel Pumps Shoes (Click to buy) $35.99
- Handbags for Women Shoulder Bags Tote Satchel Hobo 3pcs Purse Set $40.99 (Click to buy)
- Pearl Necklace and earring set 12mm pearl size Faux By Millennium Design $8.99 (Click to buy)
Office Dresses #4 The Casual Professional Woman
Have you just have had those days where you want to come to work, be cute, but also be comfortable. If so this is the dress for you. Not only is this dress super cute but a bonus about it is that this dress is one that can also be worn pretty much all year round. Because of the material, color, and sleeves, it can be a fall work outfit just as much as it is a winter work outfit. This dress is also versatile and you can dress it down if you want but once you choose the right accessories to wear with this dress then you can give it a more dressed-up feel.
Office dresses ~ Get this outfit
- Waist String Dress (Click to buy) : $17.99
- Peep Toes Heeled Sandals (Click to buy)– $32.98
- Triangle Purse (Click to buy)– $18
- Kate Spade Double Black Bangle Bracelet (Click to buy) $78
- Kendra Scott Black Pendant Necklace (Click to buy): $50
Office Dresses #5 The Modern Professional Woman
I love the lines in this dress because it makes it look more modern but still professional. I personally love dresses that have a hint of color as you can see that all of the dresses have color in them. I feel it keeps you from just blending in. Light pink is one of those colors that can look great on all skin tones. And this dress is a combination of basic and not so basic. Meaning that it is not too far out there but it is literally just a pink-colored top and black skirt. Which makes it perfect for a conservative work environment.
Office Dresses ~ Get this outfit
- Peplum Sleeveless Work Dress (Click to buy)– $26.89
- Pink Leather Small Clutch (Click to buy) $19
- Kate Spade Lydia Dress Pump (Click to buy) $243.09
- Multicolor Drop Pendant (Click to buy) – $28.88
These are the 5 affordable work dresses for women that will have you looking like the upscale, classy, and professional working woman you are. And hey you cannot beat the prices. If you know a fellow beauty on a budget that is looking for some amazing work dresses and then feel free to share this post with them.
For all of my fashion and beauty oriented fashionistas then I have something free that you are going to FREAKIN LOVE. YES LOVE. It is my 100% free ebook, the Sophie-sticated Mom Stylish, Chic, & Modern Christian Women’s Year-Round Capsule Wardrobe Plan. That’s right your forever wardrobe.
No more being the frumpy, bumpy, boring modest wardrobe, just because you are a Christian. Be Godly, frugal, relatively modest, chic, stylish, on a budget and look good doing it. Outfits for all seasons (spring, winter, fall, and summer) and most occasions work, casual, dates, gym, chilling or whatever and you will still be fashionable. Just click here or the picture below.