To listen to the blog post “Do All Men Cheat” over reading it just click the play button below.
Do all men cheat? I cannot tell you how many women I have spoken to where they think that men cheat. As in HAVE TO cheat. As in, men have to cheat like it is in their DNA or something. If you watch my video below you will see a prime example of a woman who thinks that it is perfectly acceptable for her man to cheat and does not understand how disrespectful this is, to her.
1. Do All Men Cheat ~ Now I know what many women have been told about the whole “men cheat:”
- That men have to cheat like it is in their DNA or something.
- That men have a hard time controlling themselves.
- That dog “aka men” will go out and play but none of that matters as long as they are coming home to you.
All of which sounds crazy. Do not be that type of woman that feels that all men cheat and because they cheat there is nothing you can do about it. As the Bible clearly states:
- Men Who Cheat Quotes & Bible Verse: No temptation [regardless of its source] has overtaken or enticed you that is not common to human experience [nor is any temptation unusual or beyond human resistance], but God is faithful [to His word—He is compassionate and trustworthy], and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability [to resist], but along with the temptation He [has in the past and is now and] will [always] provide the way out as well, so that you will be able to endure it [without yielding, and will overcome temptation with joy]. 1 Corinthians 10:13
That means that as a grown man there is a level of him being an adult that he should do. And as a woman, you should never accept this whole
- Men Who Cheat Quotes And Excuses: “ I am a man and therefore cannot control my penis, and have to stick it in other women’s excuses.”
It should actually be the opposite. Just like the Bible says:
Men Who Cheat Quotes & Bible Verse: When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 1 Corinthians 13:11
Which basically means a child does not know how to control themselves. A child makes excuses for their behavior and a child is impulsive and does things without thinking. And a child does not understand the consequences of their actions. But see men are not children. And if a man, cannot control himself then what does that say about him as a man?
2. Do All Men Cheat ~ Types Of Men Who Cheat
I have an entire video below on the types of men who cheat from the book Played or Be Played. The reason why I want you to talk this video on the type of men who cheat is that like I said, a man cheating normally has nothing to do with the woman and everything to do with the man.
The man can come up with multiple reasons as to why he cheats, but oftentimes the reasons that he gives us women such as:
- I could not help myself.
- All men cheat.
- Or it’s “YOUR” fault I cheated.
It’s not true. If you want to know how to deal with a cheating man then one thing about men who cheat is that you always as a woman want to hold them accountable. Never dismiss a man’s cheating as no big deal. Because the moment you do, you have allowed him to pull one over on you without any real consequences. That would be like if you as a parent saw your child doing something wrong and instead of punishing then you just pretended not to notice.
3. Do All Men Cheat ~ Types Of Women Who Accept Men Who Cheat
Now there are always exceptions to the rule but I want to check out my video below on the types of women who accept cheaters. Because women have a way of rationalizing in their heads why they should stay with men who cheat.
Now if your man is a cheater and you want to be with him then no one is going to stop you. But one thing that you don’t want to do is get into a cycle with a cheater where he is just cheating on you time and time again and his cheating has become second nature to you. Because at this point, that is just a sign of disrespect. This brings me to my last point.
4. How To Deal With A Cheating Man ~ What To Do If Your Man Cheats
I will be honest with you. I have seen a good man cheat on his wife one time, confess his sins to her and they go off and live a long and happy life with him never to cheat again. And I have noticed men who cheat on their women. Lie, apologize to their women, sometimes they just excuse their behavior, and then they go and cheat again. And that is not what you want. You can watch my video down below on how to deal with men who cheat.
But I want you to consider this. As a woman never get so comfortable with a man cheating on you that you just accept it as normal or a part of his nature. The moment that you accept this the moment that you are saying to yourself and him that he can cheat on you with no problem and that there is nothing that you can do about it.
When you develop standards and learn to walk away from situations in which you are being cheated on then that is when you will really find out if a man is really apologetic or not. A man’s main reason for NOT cheating should be to keep you
And if you know that if he cheats that you are gonna leave without a shadow of a doubt then he is a lot less likely to cheat. If a man knows that you are just gonna forgive him and make excuses for him being a man for a reason why he cheats then he will just keep cheating.
My point is, can you control what a man does? No. But you can control what you do and what you accept, and the moment a man shows you behavior that you don’t want to accept (such as cheating) don’t accept it. And don’t be all talk but literally walk. Women can literally stop men from cheating by
- Not being with men who cheat.
- Not tolerate cheating.
- And not be the type of woman who cheats with men.
In closing, I want to share with you my video. If you remember the famous relationship guru Derrick Jaxon was caught cheating on his wife. And see this is the hidden part of men’s cheating that we dismiss. The effect it has on the woman’s mental health, the effect it can have on a family, and the fact that cheaters typically know what they are doing and don’t care until they get caught.
But as women, we can change that. It can be hard for a man to cheat if he doesn’t have a woman to cheat with or cheat on. Remember that. Also, don’t forget to check out my book for single women.